List of suggestions to protect US from Islamic extremists - AFDI
Platform for Freedom
Found in book Fatwa: Hunted in America by Pamela Geller (201), pp. 228+
- calls for the US and other non-Muslim governments to recognize officially that Islam is a political movement and therefore
not solely religious in the strict sense of the US Constitution. AFDI recognizes that Islam in its mainstream theological
forumlations and its dominant form throughout its history, not “extremist Islam” or “hijacked Islam” or “Islamism”, but Islam
in the Koran and Sunnah as understood by Islamic jurists and theologians, can and should be regarded as an authoritarian
and supremacist political system as well as a religion. Thus, Muslim groups should be subject to all the scrutiny and legal
requirements of political organizations, without being able to shield their political activities behind the protection of
- denounces the crippling rules of engagement under which our soldiers are forced to labor. They should be given the
freedom to defend themselves and protect their comrades.
- calls for profiling of Muslims at airports and in hiring in professions in which national security and public safety could be
-calls for immediate investigation into foreign mosque funding in the West and for new legislations making foreign funding
of mosques in non-Muslim nations illegal.
- calls for surveillance of mosques and regular inspection of mosques in the US and other non-Muslim nations to look for
pro-violence materials. Any mosque advocating jihad or any aspects of sharia that conflict with Constitutional freedoms and
protections should be closed.
- calls for curriculum and Islam related materials in textbooks and museums to describe Islamic doctrine and history
accurately, including its violent doctrines and 1400 year war against unbelievers.
- calls for a halt of foreign aid to Islamic nations with sharia based constitutions and governments.
- denounces the use of sharia law in any western court or nations
- advocates deportation hearings against non-citizens who promote jihad in our nations.
- calls for an immediate halt of immigration by Muslims into nations that do not currently have a Muslim majority
- calls for laws providing that anyone seeking citizenship in the United States should be asked if he or she supports sharia,
and investigated for ties to pro-sharia groups. If so, citizenship should not be granted.
- calls for the cancellation of citizenship or permanent residency status for anyone who leaves the country of his residence
to travel for the purpose of engaging in jihad activity, and for the refusal of reentry in this country of residence after that
- calls for careful investigation of Muslim…
- calls for legislation to make the foreign funding of Islamic Studies departments and faculty positions in our univesrsities
- demands the repeal of U.N Resolution 16/18 and any other resolutions that might limit the freedom of speech.
- calls for Muslim
Resources and Input
Policing, Borders, Drugs, Cartels
and System Corruption